1. James Bond Theme ("Dr.No") - M. Norman
2. 007 ("From Russia With Love")
3. Into Miami ("Goldfinger")
4. Goldfinger - Instrumental Version
5. Switching the Body ("Thunderball")
6. Death of Fiona ("Thunderball")
7. The Wedding ("You Only Live Twice")
8. On Her Majesty's Secret Service - Main Title
9. We Have All the Time in the World
("On Her Majesty's Secret Service")
10. Diamonds Are Forever - Main Title
11. Tiffany Case ("Diamonds Are Forever")
12. The Black Path* - L. Pecci
"Pecci makes his electric guitar sound like an entire symphony orchestra but adds his own penchant for jazz to make these `transcriptions' sound fresh and new. As usual, the performances are first class!"
"Following two excellent volumes of spaghetti western themes, Lou Pecci shows he’s as comfortable with John Barry compositions as with Ennio Morricone’s, and as deft on overdubbed electrics as previously on gut-strings. His own “Black Path” would make Vic Flick, the late Bond guitarist, smile. No doubt, whatever genre he tackles next will be equally fun and creative." – Dan Forte - "(c) Dan Forte; all rights reserved. From Vintage Guitar, July 2014."