PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Late October and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
This collection brings together some of Hammer’s greatest music from the original soundtracks. It’s an evocative and diverse collection of themes that are just as memorable as the remarkable films they accompanied. The release showcases a selection of classic themes from the film company's varied soundtrack catalog from composers that range from the great James Bernard to David Whitaker and spans Hammer's golden years between 1958 and 1974. Featuring notes and composer bios from Marcus Hearn, the acclaimed author of The Art of Hammer, Hammer Glamour, The Hammer Story (with Alan Barnes) and The Hammer Vault.
1. Captain Kronos Vampire Hunter (Laurie Johnson)
2. Twins Of Evil (Harry Robinson)
3. The Kiss Of The Vampire (James Bernard)
4. The Mummy (Franz Reizenstein)
4. Dracula (James Bernard)
6. Quatermass And The Pit (Tristram Cary)
7. The Legend Of The 7 Golden Vampires (James Bernard)
8. The Lost Continent (Roy Phillips)
9. Dracula AD 1972 (Mike Vickers)
10. The Devil Rides Out (James Bernard)
11. Countess Dracula (Harry Robinson)
12. The Gorgon (James Bernard)
13. Hands Of The Ripper (Christopher Gunning)
14. Dr Jekyll & Sister Hyde (David Whitaker)
15. She (James Bernard)
16. The Satanic Rites Of Dracula (John Cacavas)
17. Taste The Blood Of Dracula (James Bernard)
18. Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell (James Bernard)