PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of October 27, 2017 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
The soundtrack to the film Harper Valley P.T.A., inspired by the #1 pop and country hit performed by Jeannie C. Riley, and written by Tom T. Hall ("The Year Clayton Delaney Died" and "Old Dogs, Children and Watermelon Wine"). The soundtrack features the original hit as well as songs by the film’s star Barbara Eden, as well as songs Jerry Lee Lewis and Johnny Cash. The score was composed by the Academy Awarding Winning arranger and conductor, Nelson Riddle.
1. Harper Valley P.T.A. (Tom T. Hall)
Performed by Jeannie C. Riley (3:13)
2. Dee’s Visit (Nelson Riddle) (2:09)
3. Mr. Harper (Tom T. Hall) Performed by Barbara Eden (2:24)
4. Alice’s Place (Nelson Riddle) (2:28)
5. High School Confidential (Ron Hargrove)
Performed by Jerry Lee Lewis (2:28)
6. Willie May (Nelson Riddle) (2:00)
7. Harper Valley P.T.A. Instrumental (Tom T. Hall) (1:55)
8. Widow Jones (Tom T. Hall) Performed by Barbara Eden (2:39)
9. Twin Tune (Nelson Riddle) (1:30)
10. Ballad Of A Teenage Queen (Jack Clement)
Performed by Johnny Cash (2:11)
11. Ice Cream Disco (Nelson Riddle) (1:46)
12. Whatever Happened To Charlie Brown (Ben Peters)
Performed by Rita Remington and Carol Channing (2:41)
13. Ending (Reprise: Harper Valley P.T.A.) (Nelson Riddle) (1:10)