PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Early November and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
KRONOS RECORDS is once again very proud to champion a composer from the land that seems unable to stop popping amazing composers for film, Spain! And the composer in question is José Sánchez-Sanz; known for his work on I' LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS (2003), H6 DIARIO DE UN ASESINO (2005) and THE SYMMETRY OF LOVE from 2010.
249. LA NOCHE EN QUE UNA BECARIA ENCONTRÓ A EMILIANO REVILLA is a soundtrack that oozes sophistication and quality, a work that is innovative, lingering and exciting, but moreover one that is entertaining and rewarding. It is a brooding soundtrack and a slow burning score, as it has three musical personas, the sad and slightly romantic face being underlined by a richly dark and unsettling side that itself is given more power and credence by the composers fertile and imaginative orchestration skills, that make the work sound larger than it is. Then we have the delicate and fragile character of the work which percolates through the shadowy and nervous material, the composer at one point adding a fleeting and ever so subtle accordion sound that is not that pronounced or prominent but still gives the work that something more, making the listener take even more interest in what is building musically. This is a score that initially sounds European, which given the composers origins is a somewhat accepted conclusion, but then we have another sound or style that begins to filter through and intertwine with the already established Euro sound, this gains momentum as the score develops and has affiliations to the Hollywood thriller score of both today and yesterday.
The CD is strictly limited to 300 copies so make sure to get yourself one now!
1 - 249 Days 4:00
2 - I Hope That He Would Like Pears 1:14
3 - It’ll Rain In Mundaka 1:36
4 - Now It Is 4:53
5 - Keep Calm 2:17
6 - Free 6:00
7- Are You Emiliano Revilla? 5:22
8 - The Hug 6:37
9 - Nothing Has Changed 2:04
10 - The Story Of The Year 6:23
11 - What Day Is Today? 5:14
12 - The Night When An Intern Found Emiliano Revilla 5:46
13 - María José 8:46
14 - To Be In The Right Place 2:37
15 - I Lived What I Must Live 5:27