PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of December 1, 2017 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
The 40th anniversary release of the soundtracks for the phenomenally successful Smokey & the Bandit films, starring Burt Reynolds, features the music and hits from Jerry Reed (“East Bound and Down” and “Texas Bound and Flyin’”), the Statler Brothers (“Charlotte’s Web), Tanya Tucker (“Pecos Promenade”), Don Williams (“Tulsa Time”), and Roy Rogers with the Sons of the Pioneers (“Pecos Cowboy, Ride”). Both soundtracks are available for the first time on CD.
SMOKEY & THE BANDIT:
1. The Legend • Jerry Reed (2:07) (Jerry Hubbard)
2. Incidental CB Dialogue (Bandit & Snowman) (:30)
3. West Bound and Down • Jerry Reed (2:45) (Jerry Hubbard / Dick Feller)
4. Foxy Lady (2:51) (Bill Justis)
5. Incidental CB Dialogue (Bandit, Smokey & Snowman) (:56)
6. Orange Blossom Special (2:41) (Ervin T. Rouse)
7. The Bandit (3:00) (Dick Feller)
8. March of the Rednecks (2:23) (Bill Justis)
9. If You Leave Me Tonight I’ll Cry (2:47) (Gerald Sanford / Hal Mooney)
10. East Bound and Down • Jerry Reed (4:41) (Jerry Hubbard / Dick Feller)
11. The Bandit (2:47) (Dick Feller)
12. And The Fight Played On! (2:23) (Bill Justis)
13. Ma Cousin plays Steel (3:11) (Bill Justis)
14. Hot Pants Fuzz Parade (4:46) (Bill Justis)
15. Incidental CB Dialogue (Snowman & Smokey) (1:05)
16. The Bandit (Reprise) • Jerry Reed (2:19) (Dick Feller)
Tracks 1-16: Produced by Sonny Burke • Arranged and Conducted by Bill Justis
“Bo”: Burt Reynolds whose handle is ‘Bandit’ • “Cledus”: Jerry Reed, whose handle is ‘Snowman’
“Buford T. Justice”: Jackie Gleason whose handle is ‘Smokey’
Originally released as MCA Records 2099, 1977
SMOKEY & THE BANDIT II:
17. Texas Bound And Flyin’ • Jerry Reed (2:19) (Jerry Hubbard) Produced by Jerry Reed
18. Charlotte’s Web • The Statler Brothers (2:56) (Clifton Crofford / John Durrill / Snuff Garrett) Produced by Jerry Kennedy & Snuff Garrett
19. To Be Your Man • Don Williams (3:54) (Danny Flowers / Don Williams) Produced by Don Williams and Garth Fundis
20. Ride Concrete Cowboy, Ride • Roy Rogers with the Sons Of The Pioneers (2:55)
(Clifton Crofford / John Durell / Snuff Garrett) Produced by Snuff Garrett
21. Deliverance Of The Wildwood Flower • The Bandit Band (1:55) (Arranged and adapted by Al Capps, H. Moonjean, Hal Needham)
Produced by Snuff Garrett • Guitar solo: Tommy Tedesco • Banjo solo: Herb Pederson
22. Pecos Promenade • Tanya Tucker (2:27) (Larry Collins / Sandy Pinkard / Snuff Garrett) Produced by Snuff Garrett
23. Here’s Lookin’ At You • Mel Tillis (3:14) (Sandy Pinkard / John Durill / S. Atchely) Produced by Jimmy Bowen
24. Do You Know You Are My Sunshine • The Statler Brothers (2:12) (D. Reid / H. Reid) Produced by Jerry Kennedy
25. Again and Again • Brenda Lee (2:38) (B. Peters) Produced by Snuff Garrett
26. Let’s Do Something Cheap and Superficial • Burt Reynolds (2:20) (R. Levinson) Produced by Snuff Garrett
27. Tulsa Time • Don Williams (3:08) (Danny Flowers) Produced by Don Williams and Garth Fundis
28. Pickin’ Lone Star Style • The Bandit Band (2:05) (Jerry Kennedy / Snuff Garrett)
Produced by Snuff Garrett and Jerry Kennedy • Dobro Guitar Solo: Jerry Kennedy • Banjo Solo: Bobby Thompson
Tracks 17- 28: Music Supervision and Executive Producer: Snuff Garrett
Background Score Arranged and Conducted by Al Capps • Music Editor: Don Harris
Music Mixer: Grover Helsley • Assistant Music Mixer: Chris McNary
Originally released as MCA Records MCA-6101, 1980