PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of March 20, 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
“Anchored by superb performances from Stacy Keach and George C. Scott...Scott Wilson also does fine work...its combination of craftsmanship and intensity makes it very satisfying.”
– Donald Guarisco, AllMovie.com
“A comparatively unsung though important entry in the Seventies cycle of gritty cop thrillers…complex and faceted.”
– Andrew Pragasam, The Spinning Image
The estimable Richard Fleischer (Fantastic Voyage, The Boston Strangler) directs Stirling Silliphant’s adaptation of Joseph Wambaugh’s compulsive bestseller, The New Centurions, focusing on a group of rookie cops who make their way from the LAPD police academy to the city’s very mean streets. George C. Scott stars as a wise but embittered veteran along with Stacy Keach, Scott Wilson, Jane Alexander, and Rosalind Cash.
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 2.35:1
AUDIO: English 1.0 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1972 / Color
Special Features: Isolated Music Track / Audio Commentary with Actor Scott Wilson and Film Historian Nick Redman / Audio Commentary with Film Historians Lee Pfeiffer and Paul Scrabo / Original Theatrical Trailer
Limited Edition of 3,000 Units