PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of May 16, 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Rampage is a 2018 science-fiction giant monster movie directed by Brad Peyton (of San Andreas fame), produced by New Line Cinema, distributed by Warner Bros., and adapted from the video-game series of the same name.
The plot concerns Davis Okoye (Dwayne Johnson), a primatologist and the head of a Rwanda-based anti-poaching unit noted for his close companionship with George, an albino gorilla he raised from a young age. One night a strange device falls from the sky into George's enclosure, and by the next day the gorilla begins experiencing drastic increases in both size and aggression. Agent Russell (Jeffrey Dean Morgan), a member of the government agency OGA, arrives and takes George into custody, but the now-giant ape crashes the transport jet, as concurrently a wolf dubbed Ralph and a crocodile dubbed Lizzie undergo similar mutations and the three beasts embark on a cross-country rampage. Okoye teams up with rogue geneticist Dr. Kate Caldwell (Naomie Harris) to find a cure to the mysterious mutagen, not only to end the three monsters' rampage but to save George from being killed by the OGA.
A dynamic symphonic score by Andrew Lockington.
24. THE RAGE Performed by KID CUDI