PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Mid September and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Music of the short documentary film directed by Hugo Atman, that shows how the small rural towns of Spain are being left without people, disappearing with them the traditions and the cultural wealth that they treasure.
Barcelona composer Manel Gil-Inglada creates beautiful music to accompany those rural images that show Little known aspects of our culture and our tradition. A main theme that exposes the piano in the first cut of the CD, evolves as the stories that appear in the film, providing a soundtrack intense of great beauty, which it’s greatly enjoyed outside the movie.
1. Deshabitados (03:09)
2. El desván de la escuela (00:48)
3. El vals de los niños (02:27)
4. Paisajes de la Bureba (00:24)
5. Vals de Buñuelos (02:36)
6. El vals de los niños (Gramófono bonus track) (02:30)
Total Time: 11:54