PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of November 9, 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
This 1996 film about two brothers struggling to keep their Italian restaurant open stars Stanley Tucci, Campbell Scott, and Tony Shalhoub. The soundtrack album features a great line up of beloved 50s era Italian-American classics including several cuts by the one and only Louis Prima. Previously out of print and unavailable for many years.
1. Stornelli Amorisi (Claudio Villa)
2. Il Pescivendolo (Matteo Salvatore)
3. La Strada Del Bosco (Claudio Villa)
4. Art Of Art (Gary DeMichele)
5. Oh Marie (Louis Prima)
6. Mambo Italiano (Rosemary Clooney)
7. Love Of My Life (O Sole Mio) (Louis Prima And Keely Smith With Sam Butera)
8. Dinner (Gary DeMichele)
9. Tic Ti, Tic Ta (Claudio Villa)
10. Five Months, Two Weeks, Two Days (Louis Prima And The Witnesses)
11. Don’t Take Your Love From Me (Keely Smith)
12. Buona Sera (Louis Prima)
13. Angular Dissent (Gary DeMichele)
14. Mo Ve’la Bella Mia Da La Muntagna (Matteo Salvatore)
15. Pascal's Waltz (Gary DeMichele)
16. Big Night Theme (Gary DeMichele)