PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Late January and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Sinfonie is the result of recordings of great works realized through a large symphonic orchestra, reflecting the prolific time in which it was created and with universal artistic value.
Observing how symphonic music and cinema can be like two opposite faces of the same coin, seasoned publisher Franco De Gemini decided in the ‘80s to give this astonishing album a place in the classic CDPEL series on the Pentaflowers label.
Newly remastered, these nearly 70 minutes of music will make you experience peaks of emotion in a high profile musical environment. We are deeply grateful to Maestro Caracciolo—born in 1918 and graduated at the Santa Cecilia Rome conservatory—for having dedicated his life to the pentagram, and to the patron of the cultish Beat Records for having the initiative to save these precious pieces of art.
1. II Sinfonia, 1 Tempo 9:49
2. II Sinfonia, 2 Tempo 7:43
3. II Sinfonia, 3 Tempo 6:50
4. II Sinfonia, 4 Tempo 15:12
5. IV Sinfonia, 1 Tempo 12:44
6. IV Sinfonia, 2 Tempo 18:33